[OKC] [Ok-sus] TO THE BARRICADES OKIES -- DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO ROOFTOP SOLAR

Kelley C Smith smithkc at riskiii.com
Mon Sep 7 10:56:16 PDT 2015

A couple of things I should have said ….. quickly….

Another issue that should be grabbing attention is the “spillover costs” of coal ash, dust, CO2, etc.  Negative externalities in the language of economists. These are huge.

and, there was some hyperbole…. did not literally mean to portray  oil refineries as “angels” and rock crushers “demons”

just trying to make a point.