[OKC] Need an expert with credentials

Nancy Cain fiddler53 at aol.com
Tue May 26 10:16:52 PDT 2015

Call the Master Gardener desk (I'm out of town, don't have the number with me, you can find it online look under Ok County Extension probably) and ask if someone will certify for you.
I just got cited again and for    rodents (what an insult to my cats!) so I just call them back and explain  and they let it go. Someone hates me or several people. I also tell people that my yard is a weed demonstration area, but I keep most of it mowed so they leave the rest alone, after I call. I feel for you. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone